Maxillofacial Surgery involves using surgical procedures to treat injuries, defects and abnormalities in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard or soft tissues of the face.
These surgical treatments follow the same procedures and precautions of normal surgeries. The following are the reasons for which surgery is recommended.
- Facial deformity - Long face with gummy smile, Upper jaw deficiency, Short face deformity, Open bite, Upper and lower jaw asymmetry, Craniofacial deformities and trauma, Maxillofacial deformities and trauma, Lower jaw protrusion, Lower jaw recession, Chin deformities, Sleep apnea, Lower jaw fracture.
- Facial trauma due to fall or accident which will require reconstruction and in very extreme circumstances Plastic surgery.
- Oral cancer treatment – removal of cancerous mass.
- Facial pain – Oral ulcers, Patches & conditions like burning mouth and sensitive tongue etc, Temporal Mandibular Joint pain (TMJ), Jaw joint dysfunctions, Neuralgias.
- Oral surgeries - Removal of wisdom teeth, Apicectomies etc.
- Cleft Palate deformities - Cleft Lip & Cleft Palate.
- Salivary gland diseases - salivary gland infections, Salivary gland stone removal etc.
- Pediatric dental care - Certain dental deformities should be corrected at growing stage (before 14yrs), otherwise it will become facial deformity.
Dentique - The Dental Studio has partnered with the dental department of Welcare hospital, Vytilla for conducting these simple and complex surgeries.
We at Dentique have mastered the art of designing and creating smiles. Hence your quest for best dentist for Cosmetic dentistry ends here.
Call us on +91 81296 88765 to schedule your Consultation today.